WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you agree that our association will collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We process two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data we automatically collect
Data provided by the user
If you are a consumer
If you are a consumer, when you register we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to use our service.
For example, you will be required of the following data:
- address, phone, email, gender, tax code and password
- we sometimes ask your interests in order to provide you with more specific services
As part of the use of the service you can use the functions "Messages", "Chat", "Blog" or "Forum" or on the various workshops to communicate with other users or teachers, respectively. For more information, please read the specific section.
Data of third parties
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described in this statement.
Data of children under 16 years.
If you are younger than 16 years, you cannot provide us with any personal data or register on the site, and in any case, we do not take on any responsibility for any false statements provided by you. Should we notice any untrue statements we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any acquired personal data.
If you are a professional
If you are a professional, when you create a professional account to make purchases you are asked to provide us with some information:
- company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number
- other data: professional category and full address
Data we automatically collect
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example, IP address, browser type, information about your PC, data about the current (approximate) location of the tool you are using;
- collected data by using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the section " Cookies ".
1. HOW DO WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED?
We use the collected data to offer you our service daily, to inform you about our business activities or to propose a more personalized service according to your interests.
1.1. To ensure you have access to and improve the delivery of our services
We use your data to ensure you access to our services and their provision, including:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- use of functions
- communications related to the provision of the service
- messaging among users (Messages)
- administrative, financial, or accounting activities.
This processing is necessary to properly provide the services of the site to users who adhere to it.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following processing:
- locating your current (approximate) location to facilitate the use of certain features of the service, such as displaying ads of users near you
- communications relating to services similar to those you normally use
- Market research, Optional surveys and user satisfaction activities
Such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (cf. point 3.1) and you can object at any time.
1.2. Information about our business activities
We use the collected data, if you have expressly given us your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular, we use them for:
- communicating promotional, commercial, and advertising activities on events, initiatives, or partnerships, by email, sending SMS or push notifications.
- carrying out surveys and reporting activities connected to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open emails, clicks on the links in the communication, the type of used device to read the communication and its operating system or the list of unsubscribes to the newsletter.
1.3. Offering you a personalized service
We process the collected data, if you have expressly given us your consent, to analyze your habits or choices to offer you a more personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. Such analyses are in any case not linked to an automated decision-making process.
2. IS IT MANDATORY TO PROVIDE DATA?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the necessary processing to provide the services offered by the site (any refusal for the purpose of service providing makes it impossible to use the service itself).
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF TREATMENT?
3.1. Owner of treatment
The owner of treatment is the Cooperativa Agricola IL FORTETO Frazione Rossoio n.6 - 50039 Vicchio (FIRENZE) in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
The owner of treatment uses data controllers to achieve the purposes which are specified in point 1 and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to supervise the protection of personal data.
For each request relating to your personal data compare the following point 3.2.
3.2. Contact information
3.3. To whom may personal data be disclosed?
The collected data as part of the service may be disclosed to:
- companies that perform functions strictly related to and instrumental to the operation - including technical - of the services of the site, such as providers that provide direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services, connected companies, or companies which belong to the group providing technical elements for the provision of certain service functionalities
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities under legal requirements
Under no circumstances we give or sell personal data to third parties.
4. HOW CAN YOU GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA, MODIFY IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY OF IT?
4.1. Access to personal data from your restricted area and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your reserved area. Enter your account and click the "Reserved Area" section.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time by accessing your private area and removing the flag.
4.2. Export and cancellation of personal data processing
To export your personal data or request its removal you can send a request to the email address
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the takeout is particularly complicated, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out within the required technical time and in accordance with the storage period specified in point 5 below.
4.3. Exercise of your rights
Any natural person using our service may:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of processing and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, adjustment, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions laid down in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, which is processed in law infringement, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of data, although relevant to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data for the purposes of sales information or dispatch of advertising material or direct marketing or for marketing research or marketing. Each user also always has the right to withdraw consent without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on consent which was given before the withdrawal.
- receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or by using the service, in a structured, commonly used and device-readable format, and transmit them to another proprietor of the treatment without hindrance
- lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the dedicated address
5. HOW AND HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT?
The retention of personal data is in paper and/or electronic form and for the time strictly necessary to meet the purposes described in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
In the case of active users, the content generated by the user will be kept to ensure the operation of all services, and in order to ensure a better quality of the operation also in co-operation with the Authorities.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided by the applicable legislation (respectively 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting records and transaction data are kept for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
In case of the right to be forgotten through request for express deletion of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept in a protected form and with limited access only for the purpose of detection and prosecution of criminal offences, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently will be deleted securely or anonymized irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to internet traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law n. 167/2017, which transposed EU Directive 2017/541 for counterterrorism purposes.
6. HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the referred regulations, especially with regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for data processing by means of manual and automated computer tools and for aims strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and anyway in order to ensure data security and confidentiality.
In compliance with the applicable legislation, an antispam verification system is activated on communications between users. The entered data entered therein may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service but will not be processed or disclosed for marketing or promotional purposes.
7. HOW CAN YOU GET INFORMATION ABOUT DATA, MODIFY IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY OF IT?
7.1. Messages, Chats, Blogs and Forums
The functions Messages, Chats, Blogs, Forums are aimed at a communication between users.
We may verify the content of the Messages to moderate them for security purposes and to preserve the netiquette and site editorial rules.
The use of the Messages service involves the possibility that the user’s identity (as indicated when registering/providing the site services) and their contents are disclosed during the activity sessions.
We reserve the right to exclude from the Messages service, and more generally from the given services, all those who do not comply with the rules and/or do not respect the purposes defined for the use of the Messages service, and all persons who behave incorrectly and/or disrespectfully.
While browsing we may request your availability to participate in targeted surveys to know your opinion and the degree of satisfaction with the services provided. These surveys can be carried out directly on the site or through external platforms such as Google or Zendesk.
In the surveys you may optionally be required to provide an e-mail address to receive news and information on the services.
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this participation.
When you use the site’s applications and services with active location detection, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. The data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow to personally identify the user; the data is used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some features of the service based on the location. You can enable/disable localization services at any time by accessing your browser and/or device settings as follows:
- Safari Desktop
go to "Preferences" > "Websites" > "Location" and remove this site from the list
- Safari Mobile
go to "Preferences" >"Privacy" > "Localization" and disable localization for Safari
- Chrome Desktop
open Chrome://settings/content/location and remove this site from the list
- Chrome Mobile
open Chrome and select "Site Settings" > "Location" and remove this site from the list
- Firefox Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to the address about:preferences#privacy, select "Permission" > "Location" > "Settings" and remove this site from the list
- Internet Explorer Desktop
open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear" icon and select "Internet Options" in the privacy area, under the entry “Position” press the "Delete Sites" button
The general information entered on the site will be visible in searches made in the internal search engine and could be made available to third-party search engines as it is allowed indexing of the content by third-party engines. In case something has been removed from the site, it is possible that the cache copy will still be present in search results for a few days. The search results are not managed by the site, but the user can report the removal of the page and solicit the update of the cache copy directly to the search engine of third parties.
The data controller makes available the page "Work with us" to check any open professional positions and keeps the right to assess applications received for selection and search for staff.
The received curricula for specific selections can be kept and reassessed for subsequent research for professional positions compactible with the candidate’s profile if they are implemented over a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate can oppose the processing of her/his personal data at any time by writing to
If you are a candidate, remember to include in your curriculum vitae the statement with which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoid entering sensitive personal data (such as state of health, religious, philosophical or political beliefs) not relevant to the job offer.
This policy may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of user data by the Controller, he will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost evidence on his pages or by alternative or similar means.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are kept being transmitted back to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for mobiles) can be permanently stored (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; in fact, they may be deleted by closing the browser or have a limited duration to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the website (first-party cookies) or other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as specified in point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the time when consent to the processing is given. Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through the site and/or its applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences about them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and/or applications identified below for the purpose of proper provision of the service. For best results we recommend downloading the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that the site cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the service and the truthfulness of the information contained in this statement for previous versions of not supported browsers and/or apps.
1.1. Browser desktop site
- Chrome version 49.0 or later version
- Firefox version 52.0 or later version
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later version
- Safari version 8 or later version
1.2. Mobile site browser
- iOS 7.1 or later version (iPhone 4 or later version): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later version: Chrome 28.0 or later version, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later version, Android browser.
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later version: Iemobile
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
• IOS 6.1.0 or later version
• Android 3.2.0 or later version
2. WHICH COOKIES ARE PRESENT ON THIS SITE?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by the website are:
(i) technical purposes, that is cookies are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve browsing the website or store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform functions properly.
(ii) analytical purposes, that is cookies are used to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g., number of visitors, visited pages, ...). We use these cookies to analyze anonymously traffic on our pages, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytical: collecting statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g., number of visitors, pages visited, ...). These cookies are used to analyze anonymously traffic on our pages, without storing personal data.
Third parties: Google Analytics, Xiti, nielsen, Comscore
(ii) performance cookies: through these cookies the service can be developed and implemented, and hence improving your browsing experience and therefore the use of the same.
Third parties: Hotjar
(iii) profiling cookies:
◦ marketing: we analyze your online actions so that we can provide you, through third-party partners, content and marketing offers according to your interests based on your previous browsing experience. This information is separately managed from the identification data held by the site.
Third parties: Google Adwords, Kenshoo
- personalized advertising: through these cookies we show advertising according to your preferences, habits or consumption choices
- Third parties: Accordant media, Accuen, Adara, Adelphic, Adform, adobe, Adpilot, Adroll, Advertising.com, Amazon, Appnexus, Brightroll, cloudflare, commanderact, comscore, Criteo, Dataxu, DBM, Evidon, Facebook, Freewheel, Google Doubleclick, Gskinner, Integral Ad Science, jivox, Mediamath, Meetrics, Neodata Group, Nextperformance, nielsen, oath, oracle data cloud, Pubmatic, Quantcast, Quantum, Radiumone, Rocketfuel, RTB house, simpli.fi, Sizmek, sociomantic, SublimeSkinz, The rubicon, The trade desk, Tribal fusion, Tubemnogul, Turn, Weborama, Wpp, Yam+, Zebestof
In addition, cookies may be activated especially designed for «social networks». They enable users to interact through social networks (“share” function, Facebook). If a page contains this function, a direct connection to the selected social network is established.
To improve the service and website running or for profiling activities, the website may allow the use of similar technologies on your mobile devices such as the tools of Appsflyer (for opt-out click here), Google Firebase and Facebook further to cookies.
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the reference rules, in particular to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their processing by means of manual and automated computer tools, and with aims strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in such a way to ensure data security and confidentiality.
In accordance with the applicable rules, an antispam verification system is activated on communications between users. The data entered therein may be checked for the sole purpose of detect illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service, but it will not be processed or communicated for marketing or promotional purposes.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser by using the appropriate function provided in most programs for surfing the internet.
It is good to know that disabling cookies some of the features of the website may not be usable.
Below are links to the information of the main browsers for further information on the deactivation of cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, Iemobile.
To individually disable performance and third-party profiling cookies, please click on the links to the third-party information specifically indicated in paragraph 2 of this cookies policy.
With reference to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you opt out, you will in any case continue to receive generic advertising.
To opt out and disable custom advertisements by changing your mobile device settings, follow the instructions below:
- on your device open "Google Settings" app
- scroll down and select "Google"
- select "Ads"
- select "Disable interest-based ads" or "Disable ad customization"
- iOS devices use Apple’s Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, surf the "Settings on your device" app or visit the https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223page.
5. FURTHER INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND HOW TO OPT-OUT
The Youonlinechoice and Networkadvertising.org platforms give the possibility to reject or accept cookies from many digital advertising professionals.
To learn more about targeted advertising, please look at the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Last update on 20/05/2018.